Thursday, September 10, 2009

Anna In The After Life #6: Balls Are A Girls Best Friend But Fists Are Fun Too

by
Charles McCarthy

Anna turned to find the source of the giggling. What she found blew her mind. She could hardly believe her eyes, but there before her, in all her naked splendor, was Marilyn Monroe tapping her foot.

"What do you think you're doing standing on my star?" Marilyn giggled bitchily, "You don't have one of your own?"

"Uhhh," Anna replied gracefully.

"Well?"

Anna looked down to find that she was, in fact, standing on Marilyn Monroe's star, and so she quickly sidestepped, almost tripping over her own feet. Then she looked quickly up at Marilyn, seeking her approval. What she found was Marilyn giggling and laughing even more than before.

Marilyn laughed and with a smile comforted Anna, "I was just joshing ya silly. I'm not a witch like that."

"Oh! Thank gawd. You are my idol. I love you so much, more better than any other star ever," she blurted out excitedly, "I've seen all your movie a gabillion times. Don't tell anyone, but I even bought a pair of your old panties off of Ebay."

"I know silly. I'm a fan of you too. I even came to see you once," Marilyn bubbled, stepping closer and running a finger slowly down Anna's nose, "I even gave you some kisses, though I quite think that you thought that I was a man."

Anna stood awestruck, and began to really look at Marilyn's perfectly proportioned, fleshy, and curvy body. Her hair was perfectly done, and from where she was standing, Anna could tell that Marilyn was enjoying the air vent she was standing on, just as much as she would have with panties and a dress on.

"I, I don't know what to say. That was you? You're the ghost I had sex with? Dang," she said, looking Marilyn up and down, "I did think you was a man."

"I know. You kept saying, 'Give it to me you big stud man! Man Stud give it to me you dude!' It was funny," Marilyn bubbled out, trying to imitate Anna's southern twang, "I couldn't stop laughing, because it was all me."

Marilyn held up her hand and made it into a fist.

"Dang!" Anna moaned, as Marilyn stepped closer and started to rub her ample breasts against her own.

Quickly they were on the ground tangled up like blonde, naked, siamese twin joined at the groin. People walked by, over, and through them as they came together in ecstasy, feeling the heat and power of each other's super sexual energy. Marilyn kissed Anna's foot, and Anna responded by taking all of Marilyn's petite foot in her mouth and sucking on it like a chicken bone. Men and women passing through the erotic force field that they created let out unexpected and unexplainable moans of pleasure.

"Mmmmm."

"Yeah."

"Tee-hee!"

They rolled over and onto a homeless man, interrupting his newspaper ca-coon slumber and replacing it with dreams of a double headed snake, and a nocturnal release that was so powerful that it should have had nocturnal release forms signed prior to happening.

Anna moaned, "I never felt this good!"

"Me either," Marilyn giggled back, as she flipped around and got on her knees in front of Anna's walk of fame.

They went on for hours and hours until they were both completely exhausted, satisfied, and had broken several windows, and caused more than a few bicycle accidents.

"Dang, that felt good," Anna whined in postmortem-paranormal-coital bliss.

"Me too. Poo poopie do."

"I wish I didn't have to go find this Master guy and then go find my killer," Anna whined again.

Marilyn began to tickle Anna and coax her, "You know you need to. I know you do too, and guess what silly billy."

"What?"

"I know where the Master is right now," she giggled, kissing Anna on the cheek.

"Oh thank gawd!" Anna responded with a laugh, "I didn't know how I was goin to find him lookin all over Cali-forni-uh for him and such. Who the heck is he anyway?"

"Well..."

No comments: