Sunday, September 20, 2009

Anna In The After Life #7: Love By Cyclist

by
Charles McCarthy

Marilyn twirled her hair and started again, "Well...you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Yes I would." Anna pouted back.

"People told me, and I didn't believe it," Marilyn cooed soothingly, "It's best that you see him and understand yourself.

"Just cause you said so I believe you," Anna responded, crossing her arms, "but I still don't like it."

"You'll understand after."

Anna looked around. The sun was slowly setting in the West, throwing long dark shadows down Hollywood Blvd. and bathing every dirty inch of the street in it's deep orange light.

"Dang. This looks just like Pearl Harbor," Anna gawked looking into the sun and shading her eyes, "So where is the Master anyway?"

"He's in Venice. He is always in Venice to see the sun set," Marilyn told her dreamily, "He will be there until 'the last blades of light cease to cut away the dark,' at least that's what he told me one time," she finished giggling.

"Well, I better fly on over there. I can fly. I can fly. I can fly!"

Nothing happened.

"Damn it! What's wrong now?" she pouted, looking to a laughing Marilyn for help.

"Silly! You have to bathe in man power before you can fly," she laughed, "You're going to have to walk or take the bus or a horse or something."

"Oh well, I guess I'll start walking," she said, hugging Marilyn one last time, feeling her soft white skin against hers and almost not wanting to go, but she had to go.

Anna walked off down the street into the sunset, leaving Marilyn behind. She walked along, walking past cars slowly inching along the street.

"Well, I guess I ain't takin a car or bus. Dang," she said out loud to herself, "How am I goin to get there? I need a bike or a horse or somethin to ride."

Just as she said this, her good luck kept up, and Orville Wright came riding along on a bicycle, his mustache blowing gloriously in the wind along with the rest of his naked body. Of course the only Orville Anna knew about made popcorn.

"I say! Did someone say that they needed a mustache ride?" he shouted, skidding to a halt next to her.

"Dang, everyone's so nice when they're dead," she exclaimed, "Wait a second! Did you say mustache ride? I need a bike ride!"

"How about both lassie?"

"Who you callin Lassie? You think I look like a dog?" she pouted, feelings hurt.

"Oh no miss. On the contrary, if you were to be compared to any animal, it would be fine mare or some sort of gazelle prancing over the African prairies in all it's sleek beauty," he professed eloquently, "for you are beauty in motion."

Anna looked at him for a long time with her mouth hanging slightly ajar before responding, "So can I have a ride or not?"

"Why certainly," he adjusted his thick man-spoke as he spoke, "As long as you don't mind riding my banana..."

She cut him off, "Shoot! I had a banana bike when I was a kid. I could do wheelies," she stopped, realizing that he wasn't talking about his bike, and started again, "I mean, sure, I ain't never done that on a bike before, not the kind you peddle."

"Grand!" he said with a smile, "Hop on!"

"You think we can make it to Venice before the sun sets?"

"We shall try our best!"

Anna straddled the bike in front of Orville and felt the tingling in her stomach grow as his hands found their way around her. He guided her feet to the peddles, and guided his pistol slowly between her pedals (for you botanists out there), and with a push, they were off!

Anna peddled like she had never peddled before. She wanted to finally find this Master guy, and tingling balls of ecstasy bounced through her body with each stroke of her foot. For with each rotation of the gears, she found herself bouncing up and down on his crank shaft.

The bike was going faster and faster, and Orville was having trouble guiding it. They sliced through Hollywood, and were soon on Santa Monica BLVD. They moved and grinded like gears in a perpetual ecstasy machine. His man piston pumped in and out of her fueled by the fires of her inner desires and peddling. The wind whipped through their hair and wrapped around their naked bodies as they flew down the street on an orgasmic, two wheeled, roller coaster.

"Oh My!"

Suddenly something went wrong!

No comments: