Monday, July 9, 2007

Anna In The After Life #19: The Smell Of Orlando

by
Charles McCarthy

"So you think we should have universal health care? Won't that be hard? I mean the universe is such a big place." Anna asked Oscar, as the wiener mobile cruised down the road towards Orlando.

"Anna, universal just means that it is for everyone, and yes. Doesn't everyone get sick? Doesn't everyone get old? If you see someone hurt and in pain, don't you want to reach out to help them? Should there be companies that make billions of dollars a year by not helping people?" Oscar proclaimed.

"I just don't know."

The wiener mobile pulled into a strip mall, and the wiener boy and wiener girl got out and began to set up for another event. Throngs of mulleted men and women in jean shorts began to huddle around the phallic shape of the wiener mobile.

Anna looked out over the crowd from the door of the mobile. She saw men, women, and children flocking for a free hot dog. She saw overweight, yet malnourished blank stares. She saw America.

Oscar stepped up behind her and whispered in her ear, "Do you want a free hot dog?"

She could feel him already giving her one before she could respond. Anna bent over and was filled with Oscars meaty goodness. He almost made her forget everything he had been teaching her as they drove. He almost made her wonder where she was as he pumped in and out of her stuffing her with his man-sausage.

She poured all her emotions of anger, sadness, and pain into what was turning into violent love making, and when she finally came to the end of the yellow brick road of pleasure and skipped into the Emerald City of Orgasm, she didn't need any rose colored glasses. Her orgasm shook the wiener mobile and blew the hot dogs out of peoples' hands.

"Dang! That was good."

Oscar replied, "Yes," as he fell down, shooting his man magic into the air.

Anna went to him.

"Do you think we're gonna find my killer?" she asked, as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I have narrowed it down to one of three people."

"Who?" she asked expectantly, but before Oscar could answer a man appeared at the door of the wiener mobile.

Before they could say anything, he began to speak, "Hello, I'm Walt Disney."

Oscar glared at him.

"Anna I love Disneyland!"

"Anna, you don't want to have anything to do with this hate monger." Oscar growled, "He hates Jewish people and black people and everyone that isn't white.

"That's just not true. I hate Jewish food, and I don't like black music, but other than that, there is no truth to your statement my good sir."

"Well, what do you want anyway?" Oscar said with a little less ire in his voice.

"I heard that you were here," he said, pointing at Anna, "and I wanted to meet you for myself. I have heard many tales about you."


"Tales about me? Did you see my 'True Hollywood Stories'?" she asked.

"Yes, who didn't? I have also heard about your great power." he replied in a matter of fact way.

"Yeah? Dang, I didn't know I was so famous, at least not with dead people."

"Oh yes. The tales of your tale are growing and spreading through the ghost community. As soon as they figure out how to revive my frozen body, I am going to make a series of cartoon movies about your quest." he responded.

"Well I still ain't found my killer."

"May I offer you my assistance?" he asked bowing in front of her.

"We don't need your help." Oscar snapped quickly.

"Hey, this is my quest." Anna whined. "Maybe he can help us."

"Fine." Oscar grumbled.

"So who are you thinking are gonna be my killers? You was just about to tell me." Anna asked.

No comments: